The Ben Pauling Racing Club
Following on from the success of the summer racing club. We can now introduce the newest edition of the Ben Pauling Racing Club. The BPRC was designed to be a low-cost ‘first foot on the ladder’ of horse ownership and aimed to get members to the racecourse as often as possible, as well as giving them behind the scenes insights into the working of a modern racing yard.
THE EMINENT GOOSE (GB)
Summer racing club graduate Serjeant Painter won three out of four starts in the racing club colours. This season we welcome The Eminent Goose. A 6-year-old chesnut mare by Malinas. She ran in her only PTP at Maisemore where she jumped brilliantly throughout to finish a good third. Ben Pauling Racing would like to invite you to join this fun and affordable club
What is included in the club?
- Free lease of The Eminent Goose (GB) for the season.
- Shares will be made available at £150 per month or £1800 per season with numbers capped at 15
- Plenty of opportunities to go racing with owners and trainers badges
- The club runs from 1st October - 30th September
- Regular emails, photos and videos of your horse
- Additional information regarding entries, declarations and post-race reports
- Exclusive club mornings on the gallop
- Members also get a share of prize money
If you would like any further information, please call us on 01451 821252 or email email@example.com
Why join the Ben Pauling Racing Club?
As well as the excitement of racehorse ownership, there are lots of great benefits in joining our Racing Clubs.
Over the course of last season members enjoyed:
• Several Club mornings on the gallops with the opportunity to enjoy a delicious lunch at Naunton.
• Horses running in the racing club colours at Cheltenham, Uttoxeter, Warwick, Haydock, and Newbury
• Every member who wanted to come racing was able to get an Owners & Trainers badge.
• Regular communications about the progress of the Racing Club horses, insights into Ben Pauling Racing via the stable newsletter and a dedicated WhatsApp group.
• The highs and lows of racing plus a lot of fun!